In accordance with the Consumer Protection Code (“Communication pursuant to Part III, Title III, Section I, of the Consumer Protection Code GvD 206/2005”) there is no right of withdrawal, but we do grant you the following cancellation rights:
Covid19 cancellation conditions
In order for you to be able to plan your holiday without any worries, we have adapted our cancellation conditions to the current situation:
Until further notice, all future bookings can be postponed binding free of charge, if your arrival is prevented due to a Covid19 disease. (Proof required)
Deposits paid will be converted into a voucher, which can be used without time limit.
Standard cancellation conditions
- For cancellations up to 30 days before arrival, no cancellation fees apply.
- For cancellations up to 15 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount of the stay must be paid.
- For cancellations from 14 days before arrival, 70% of the total amount of the stay must be paid.
- In case of non-arrival, 70% of the total amount of the stay must be paid.
- In case of early departure or late arrival, 70% of each night not used must be paid.