130 m² for up to 6 people with a glazed veranda and views over the castle grounds and the duck pond
The apartment has:
- A big live-in kitchen with fridge, freezer, coffee machine, plenty of cooking equipment, dishwasher and oven and large wood fired stove
- Living room with sofa bed and wood fired stove
- Two large double bedrooms
- 2 satellite TVs with integrated radio
- Radio with CD player
- Internet connection (WLAN available)
- 2 Bathrooms with bath/WC bidet and hairdryer
- Bed linen, towels, dishclothes
- Final cleaning included
- Direct access to the glassed-in veranda with 70 m²
- Children’s cot (with sheets and pillows)
- High chair and children’s cutlery
- Baby Phone
For the bathroom:
- Children’s bath tub and hanging clothes rack
Prices & Terms
- 155,00 – 165,00 € including Brixen Card
- Prices are per day and apartment for up to 6 people
- For each additional person we charge 15,00 € per day
- For the four legged we charge 12,00 € per day (without food)
- In order to clean your apartment thoroughly, we ask you to leave it by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- To make a booking we ask for an deposit. In the case of cancellation, the deposit will be withheld as compensation.
You can pay with cash or by bank transfer. Please understand that we do not accept credit cards. Thank you!
In case of unforseen circumstances we can recommend the “Red Rooster” holiday cancellation insurance to cover any costs.
We are obliged to charge a community residence tax of 1,55 € per person per night for guests over 14 years.